Propex Heating and Leisure are pleased to present the new mains powered hot water heater
designed especially for the Caravan and Motorhome market and fully compliant with new ErP legislation.
The increase in quality and availability of site ‘hooks ups’ means the need to have multi fueled water heaters is no longer a necessity for a lot of campers. So, pull up, hook up and switch on to ensure lashings of hot water will always be available with this mains powered water storage heater without putting the rest of the site into darkness.
Features and Benefits
• The inner tank is made of Enameled steel plate – very tough, very strong, resistant to corrosion and water scale, giving a long life.
• Ultra thick, Non-CFC Polyurethane Foam to prevent heat loss & reduce energy costs.
• Super compact design, novel and luxurious appearance, easy to mount in a bedbox, locker or under seat storage area.
• Temperature meter and adjustment knob.
• Multiple protection devices against, over temperature, over pressure and electricity leakage.
• Choice of pipe connections and comes fitted with 3 pin plug for fast and easy installation.
Pressure Relief /Drain valve
3 Pin moulded mains plug
Choice of connection for
12mm semi rigid pipe
Built in mounting feet
Adjustable temperature selection